A five-week course to help you find a healthier path
We know you are busy and need clear, focused, specific, results-driven ideas to jump start your health.
Maybe you aren’t ready to work with us one-on-one but are interested in learning more about how to live a more radiant life?
Renew Health is a five week program aimed at setting the stage for people to look, feel and perform at their absolute best. Do you want to abandon harmful habits, strengthen your resolve, learn and implement new skills, and become the best version of yourself? Committing to a five week revamp of habits and building new ones is the first step in long-term behavioral change. Gift yourself Renew Health as an opportunity to set the groundwork for the rest of your life. Working with the Nourish Five Foundational Principles of nutrition, sleep, movement, mindfulness and connection, the Renew Health program recognizes that to be on the best path for success in health you need to address and nourish these five areas. The Renew Health principles and exercises focus on the individual as a whole, not dealing with specific health issues or symptoms. This approach is preventative and at the same time has the intention to eliminate dis-ease. If your ultimate goal is to feel good in your body, have clarity of mind, and to enjoy life, then this course is where to start.
This program takes you back to basics without dogma or deprivation. In this course, you’re getting our 20 years of combined experience in helping thousands of clients find their way to looking, feeling and performing their best.
Our philosophy: Eat real food. Move. Get quality sleep. Be mindful and more self-aware.
- weekly live video conferencing with Wendy and Debbie and Renew Health community
- a list of go-to staples for quick fixing nutritious, whole foods meals.
- the top five ingredients to remove from your food pantry for ideal health.
- our Food Road Map that gives you clear guidelines of what to eat.
- Taste, a mini-cookbook of simple and delicious recipes to get you in the kitchen.
- helpful, creative meal ideas each week so part of the planning is done for you.
- our Five Principles of Health, the structure that goes beyond food to experience radiant health.
- increased energy
- stabilized moods
- clear thinking
- healthy skin
- decreased cravings
- healthy weight