In their programs, Wendy Bright-Fallon and Debbie Peterson’s combined chemistry and energy creates an impassioned audience of individuals, groups and businesses to embrace vibrant living.
NOURISH WELLNESS LOUNGE
DRINK. MAKE. SNIFF. PLAY
Saturday, May 21st 1:00-3:00 p.m. Light fare.
We’ll be sharing products that are safer for you and your family. Lots of sampling and playing with Young Living essential oils and Beautycounter personal care products and cosmetics. We’ll be doing a food demo and you’ll be able to make something fun at the DIY table.
Please register–It’s FREE! Bring your whole family!
CREATE YOUR OWN
- There’s a special chemistry in workshop groups that have people who already know each other. Research has shown that for people wanting to make lifestyle changes, they are more likely to have successful results if supported and commiserating with friends and family who help to hold each other accountable and up to the standards agreed up on in the group setting.
- Gather your friends, co-workers, family members (6-12 people) to have your customized workshop going over what you are interested in learning about or using a template from the options below.
- Contact us to discuss the possibilities!
Here is a sample of events we hosted earlier this year:
Perimenopause can mean migraines, insomnia, depression, anxiety, low libido, erratic cycles, fatigue, brain-fog and weight gain OR it can mean happiness, curiosity, freedom, confidence, discovery and strength.
In this class, we’ll explore the choices we have to fight it or Embrace the Mystery of Change. We’ll outline specific strategies to embrace this next phase in our journey and how to move through with grace.
$47 Investment. If you are interested in gathering a group together for this workshop, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few additional examples of programs we’ve recently run:
Renew and Revive
- natural ways to cleanse. 1 1/2 hour class
Hands-on Cooking Classes
- women’s night-out for ages 2-102 @ Second Life Bikes
Trust Your Gut
- discover the importance of microflora and the gut-brain connection
- 2-hour class
Nourish. Balance. Thrive.
- 6-week Women’s Wellness Series
- Discovering your body’s wisdom by exploring food and lifestyle choices
Nourish-to-Flourish (starting again this spring)
- 1-month on-line course
- Defining best practices for food, self-care and supplements
Nourish: BODY. MIND. SOUL. (launching this fall)
- 3-month interactive on-line course
- Teaching, coaching, and community to support your wellness transition
College Student Class: Summer Session
College Student Class (summer session)
- 3-week summer sessions in both July and August
- Learn ways to take care of your body and mind amid late night cramming sessions and challenges making it on your own