29 Sep Ricotta + Figs + Honey
Fall, in-season treats include fresh figs. This recipe was put together for our talk and tasting at Dean’s Natural Foods.
- 8 fresh figs, cut in half
- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Approx. 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 4 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Sprinkle of sea salt
Slice figs down the center and top with a dollop of ricotta cheese, a drizzle of honey, pistachios and fresh mint. Finish with a slight sprinkle of sea salt.