21 Jan Banana Nut Bread
When I want a rich and tasty bread to use for jam, smoked salmon or avocado toast, this one is my go-to! 100% real whole foods and no added sugar or flour. I make my own almond flour – and as you can see, I don’t grind mine to fine – the texture adds pleasure to every bite.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil and eggs.
- Mix the flour combination in to the oil and eggs and stir until well blended.
- Add in the mashed bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan (or into muffins). Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.