06 Nov bok choy, quinoa and daikon saute
gluten free and vegan
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 10-12 baby boo choy, chopped
- 1 daikon radish, cubed
- 1 T coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup stock (vegetable, chicken, beef)
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash of tamari, soy sauce or ume plum vinegar (optional)
Putting it Together
- Melt the coconut oil or ghee in a large saute pan.
- Saute daikon for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick.
- Add bok choy and saute for 2-3 minutes, then add stock and cooked quinoa and toss with salt and pepper and the splash of tamari, soy sauce or ume plum (optional).
- Serve and enjoy.
Notes: For extra protein, add eggs, chidden, or shrimp. For some extra good fats, add sliced avocado.