Health and Nutrition Speaking
Wendy and Debbie are available for public speaking engagements and healthy cooking demos.
At Nourish, we believe that overall health depends on eating real, whole foods, quality sleep, movement, mindfulness, and connection. Our philosophy of these five pillars is that they feed and depend on each other, so when one is out of whack, the others falter in effect. Keeping them in balance is an ongoing quest. Though the pillars are equally important, we tend to concentrate on some and not others. Striving for balance is the key. Though each speaking engagement is custom designed for the client, this underlying philosophy will be the blueprint.
Who Can Benefit from a Health and Nutrition Speaker?
- A business that wants its employees to get sick less often and be more productive.
- A gym health club that wants to offer a motivational and educational event for their clients.
- A health and wellness conference, that wants a healthy message delivered in a unique way.
- A women’s conference or event, that wants its participants to feel excited and energized to get back or into a healthy lifestyle.
- A community group that wants an engaging discussion of health and wellness.
- A doctor that wants to introduce nutritious ways of eating to his patients whose health depends on it.
- A school that wants to engage their students in learning about nutrient dense foods and how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Wendy and Debbie will customize each event according to your audience needs. Here are some examples:
- What to eat: working through confusing advice about what’s healthy
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Fueling for fitness: sports nutrition to boost performance
- Discussing diet trends: gluten-free, fat-free, grain-free, etc.
- Healthy choices when dining out or on-the-go
Previous Clients Who Have Booked Nourish:
- Withum Smith+Brown
- Cross Fit Versus
- Little Silver, Middletown, Colts Neck, and Monmouth County Public Libraries
- Second Life Bikes (Cooking Demo)
- Williams Sonoma
- LADACIN Network
Book Nourish Coaches as Speakers
Speaking engagements include interactive content to provide your group with an educational and engaging way to receive information, including emerging topics in the field of nutrition and health to help you, your community, your organization or your coworkers look, feel, and perform their best. Each presentation is custom tailored for your group.